4th July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir,
I am studying 12th with Commerce stream. I am interested to study Hotel Management. I would like to know that after completing my 12th Commerce how can I do Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  2. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  3. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of 12th Commerce?
  4. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  5. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  8. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  11. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  13. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. What are the courses other than BBA and B.Com for a commerce student? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  17. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  18. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
5th July 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am studying 12th with Commerce stream. I am interested to study Hotel Management. I would like to know that after completing my 12th Commerce how can I do Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Please tell me asap.
The aspirant can study the Bachelor of Hotel Management course after 12th Commerce in various institutions. The candidates who are interested to join the course should have studied 12th in any stream from a recognized board. There is no entrance examination for the admission, so you will be admitted directly. There are also various other courses available in the Hotel Management field like Bachelor of Tourism and Hotel Management, B.A in Hotel Management, Diploma in Hotel Management etc.
5th July 2016, 07:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

How to Study Hotel Management course:

You can apply for entrance examination conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. This body conducts joint Entrance exam for Hotel Management course.

After 10+2 in commerce, you are eligible to apply for this entrance examination. English must be a compulsory subject in board exams.

Questions in entrance exam are asked from:

English Language.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

Aptitude, logical reasoning and numerical deduction.

Numerical aptitude.
5th July 2016, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in hotel management you have to apply for entrance exam which is conducted by the concerned institute or university. The best option is NHMCTT JEE for admission in IHMs across the country.

Any stream class 12th pass candidates can apply for this entrance exam. Admission will be based on rank through counselling.
6th July 2016, 03:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can study Bachelor of Hotel Management after the completion of class 12th in any discipline from a recognised University.
Candidates those who want to join the above said course can apply in different Institutes which provides the course after completing class 12th. There is no entrance examination for the course, candidates can directly get admission based on the marks scored in class 12th.
20th March 2017, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th commerce with 78%, is there any eligibility for study hotel management course
1st May 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have no more knowledge about hotel management courses but i saw on internet i am very excited to do for hotel manager. Please suggest me what can i do? How can i do ?
9th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to do the hotel management... Just now I gave the exam of class 12 cbse from Commerce stream... Now can you guide me what should be my next step towards my career related with hotel management courses
6th June 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in institute of hotel management in government sector please tell me how can i take admission in HM after 12 and give me a information regarding this course and also inform me about how i give entrance test to take admission in HM
7th June 2017, 11:55 AM
Harshal R. Umathe

Hotel management is the independent vocational degree course which can complete by any of the students of any field .

You can do Hotel management course after passing 12 th std in commerce stream .
28th June 2017, 12:43 PM
yamram

Hi
The eligibility to study Hotel Management after 12th is that you have to pass with 50% aggregate marks. So if you have scored 50% or above in 12th standard then it doesn't matter if you have done commerce then also you can enroll yourself in Hotel Management.
The different courses in which you can enroll yourself are B.Sc in Hotel Management which is of total of 3 years and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology which is total of 4 years.
It will be advisable if you do your degree from a well known university and that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training. I can enlist some university for your help - Lovely Professional University, C.T Group of Institutes, Amity University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?