5th January 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream, My dream is to join the CBI but as I am a Commerce stream student so I want to know can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech Engineer join CBI? Requirements for joining CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?
  4. Age restriction for joining CBI course? Can I join CBI after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering Course?
  5. Can I join CBI after completing BSc Computer Science? What is the procedure to join CBI?
  6. Qualification needed to join CBI? Information about exams to crack for joining CBI?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for CBI exam after scoring 60% marks in class 12th?
  8. Can i directly join CBI after passing my 12th? What minimum qualification is necessary for joining CBI?
  9. Can I join CBI after doing MSc IT? Criteria for joining and which exam should I give to join CBI?
  10. How can I join CBI after passing class 12th?
  11. What is the procedure to join CBI after 12th? I am a 11th standard student
  12. What all things that I have to do to join CBI after completion of 12th?
  13. How to join CBI after completing B.Tech in IT? What to do to join CBI?
  14. Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?
  15. When the vacancy to join CBI will be available? How can I join?
  16. Qualification and physical fitness required to join CBI? List of the coaching classes in Tamil Nadu for CBI entrance exam?
  17. How can I join CBI after passing class 12th from arts stream?
  18. Is UPSC exam necessary to join CBI? or any other alternative procedure to join CBI?
6th January 2017, 06:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?

No, you cannot join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) after completion of your intermediate. For joining CBI you have to complete your graduation first. After completion of your graduation you have to give Combined Graduation Level Exam (CGLE) which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Only after qualifying in this exam you can join CBI. Thanks
8th January 2017, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? In which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream, My dream is to join the CBI but as I am a Commerce stream student so I want to know can I join CBI after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? Which exam do I have to appear for joining CBI? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for CBI entrance exam. CBI entrance exam is conducted by SSC through CGL exam.

Minimum qualification required to apply for CBI examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Upper age relaxation for OBC is up to 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is up to 5 years.
For PWD it is up to 10 years
2nd August 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

What can I choose science side or commerce side
16th January 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for cbi what is the correct way?
Can you please tell the books which helps the best for commerce student?
17th February 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

After any degree I can join for cbi after writing the staff exam
26th July 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I do CBI after completing bcom
12th September 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have to do c. B. I officer after intermediate when applications applying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?