21st June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?

Respected person!
My name is Manish. I am undergraduate in final year.
(1)I would like to know How can I join CBI?
(2)As well as I would like to know there is any requirement in CBI on 12th base?
(3)There is any particular course to join CBI?

Reply me on email ID
[email protected]

27th June 2014, 11:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected person!
My name is Manish. I am undergraduate in final year.
(2)As well as I would like to know there is any requirement in CBI on 12th base?

Reply me on email ID
[email protected]

CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation

As regarding the eligibility which is needed for joining in CBI,there are certain criteria which is needed to be satisfied.

And regarding the qualification which are needed it is that the candidate should have a minimum qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board for joining in as a Constable or completed Degree in any stream from a recognized university for joining as a Sub-inspector.

There are several other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied along with the education qualification and they include such as the age limit and the nationality standard.The nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate should have a citizenship in India.

The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 20-27 years of age for General category candidate and there are certain relaxation for other category candidate and for SC/ST it is 20-32 years and for OBC candidate it is 20-30 years of age.

The candidate will be selected through 3 stages:

# Written test

# Physical test

# Personal interview

Regards
~Jxsab~
31st October 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to join CBI on 12th Basis? Is there any particular course to join CBI?

My name is swapnil ghate. I am undergraduate , doing second year b com,

swapnil ghate
[email protected]
18th December 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm nandkumar mishra 24years age I'm completed my graduation from B com
52%marks in SSC and48% marks in hsc can I join CBI or an intelligence department of India
Pls informe me its my life and I want to service for my country pls
Sir give a way to do something
My mail I'd [email protected]
11th January 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I'm Asmita Borkar and I am 22 year age. I'm completed in 12 , ssc 73% and Hsc 75% mark I'm completed in frist year in IT field, can I join to cid department of India please informe me. I want to service in my country please sir. Sir give a way to do something. My email id.. borkarasmi@ gmail.com
7th June 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my 12th from ICSE board and now i am a 2nd year student from MDU university.Please tell the criteria for CBI examination.
my email id is [email protected]
18th January 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Rahul kumar.I have completed my 12th from up board and now I am doing B.Sc3rd year student from Dr.b.r.a.u.Agra. my email Id [email protected] mobile no:9718184424,8419848531
30th September 2020, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are need in hs in wbbsc board to be cbi officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?