8th January 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?

Respected Sir, I a, pursuing B.Com and I am about to complete the course, After completing it I want to become a SI of Police so I want to know what are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  2. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  4. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  5. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?
  7. What steps should I follow after completing Intermediate for pursuing PhD in Hindi? -- [New]
  8. What steps should I follow to become an Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisation after completing B.Sc?
  9. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  10. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  11. What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?
  12. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  13. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  14. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?
  16. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  17. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  18. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
13th January 2017, 12:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?

To become a SI after completion of your B.Com course, you have to appear in SI examination which is conducted by your respective state public service commission. Eligibility criteria required to apply for SI post is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?