14th January 2017, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc in Computer Science and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  6. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  7. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Which Group exams can write?
  9. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses that can be pursued after doing BSc Computer Science?
  12. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  13. How to do MSc(CA and IT) graduation?
  14. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  15. Which short term courses are available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Computer Science scoring 59% marks? -- [New]
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  17. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  18. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
16th January 2017, 11:13 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?

B.Sc in computer science is a graduate degree in computer application , but if you want to study further i will recommend you to do master degree M.Sc in computer science which will help you in getting good and reputed job.
If the same college pursue M.Sc degree then complete your master degree from there only .I am mentioning you other colleges where you can do your M.Sc in computer science:
>> Apeejay Stya University , Delhi
>> Lovely professional university, Delhi
>> Saroj Education group, Delhi
>> CPD Technologies, Delhi

** You need to bring the admission form to apply for the course.
** Fill the form and attach needed documents, entrance exam will be conducted by the university itself.
17th January 2017, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?

The name of best courses for you after B.Sc in Computer Science course are given below.

=> M.Sc. Computer Science

=> MCA

=> Master of Science Information Technology

=> Integrated Master of Computer Application

=> MBA

=> Master in Computer Management

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree is 50%

You can get admission in post graduation courses with the help of Entrance examination. If you clear entrance examination then you are eligible to get admission in good reputed college. Some of the best reputed universities or college also carry out an entrance examination in which the candidate must qualify in order to get admission in to the desired college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?