14th January 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after +2 without mathematics?

Dear Sir, I have completed my B.Tech EEE from Chitkara university, Himachal Pradesh, but there was no mathamatics subject in +2. Now, I have been cracked the JE screening electrical from HPSSSB and have a interview call. Is there any objection they can impose on me during interview? Please tell me as soon as possible please?

15th January 2017, 12:49 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after +2 without mathematics?

Chitkara University, Punjab is an University Grants Commission recognized Private University in India with its campus in Punjab.

As per my knowledge, yes your B.Tech degree is valid for government job after +2 without mathematics.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH- 64), Village Jhansla, Patiala, Punjab 140401
Phone: 095011 05714
15th January 2017, 09:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after +2 without mathematics?

It is strange that how Chitkara University allowed you to pursue Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering without studying mathematics in standard 12th. The eligibility criteria for engineering course is that candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

But now as you have done your degree from Chitkara University, now there will be hardly any objection for that. Second important thing is that you have cleared your screening test, you can appear for interview and clear it to grab job of Junior Engineer.
15th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Chitkara University is a recognized institute and it has approval from following bodies:

University Grants Commission.

NCTE and INC.

Your Bachelor of Technology degree is valid for government body even if you have not studied Mathematics in standard 12th.
15th January 2017, 09:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Your Bachelor of technology from Chitkara University is valid for government job if completed 10+2 with mathematics. Chitkara University is approved by University Grants Commission for Bachelor of technology course.

Your degree is valid for government job, you can apply for:

Indian Engineering Services exam.

SSC Junior Engineer or Senior Engineering exam.

AFCAT and CDS entrance exam.

Civil Services exam.
15th January 2017, 09:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

No, there will be no objection.If there were objection or rejection they would not have called you for an interview round or form would have been rejected.So prepare yourself for an interview round.
10th June 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after 2 without mathematics?

Can i get a nice job with with nice salary package after studying civil engineering in chitkara
11th June 2019, 08:49 PM
gmittal314

Default Re: Is my B.Tech degree valid for government job, if completed after 2 without mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get a nice job with with nice salary package after studying civil engineering in chitkara
Yes my friend, you can get a job after civil engineering. All you have to do is to work hard and study well. You have to keep your basics right. Also believe in you and your ability, nothing else. Don't loose hope.
Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?