27th March 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS qualification not valid for J and K government?

Dear Sir, my friend has passed 12th from NIOS. He can apply for any government job in J and K because J and K government derecognizes distance mode certificates. Reply please.

27th March 2017, 09:53 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Is NIOS qualification not valid for J and K government?

NIOS is a very well recognized open university and there is no such problem for your friend if he wishes to apply for various government jobs in J&K.

He can apply for the job, if he fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria asked for. There is nothing such as the state does not recognize distance mode of education certificates. However, preference is first given to candidates having completed their studies via regular mode.
28th March 2017, 01:10 AM
khanexpert

NIOS is very much valid all over India. If you have NIOS degree, you can surely apply for government job in J&K, provided you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the job post.

If the institution does not recognize your degree, you can very much write an application to your board regarding the issue in detail.
12th January 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to contact with be anyone informers of nios jammu. Please let me inform about my admission for 12th in nios
17th June 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir nios student facing very much problem to apply for govt job because no one state give the status to nios student. So we want H R D Minister sir, please write a letter to all states govt and advise them to give equal status to the nios board as given to state board. I request you to please give attention on the matter. Your decision will be better for future of a student, who have very much need to a govt job, or that students who want to develop there further education.
9th February 2020, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Is j&k open school certificate valid for West Bengal police?
6th August 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS 12 th pass eligible in jk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?