16th January 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 45% marks and now I want to join the Private Banking sector so I want to know am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Private Banking sector after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  2. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join in banking sector after passing 12th?
  6. What is the procedure followed for joining banking sector after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Clerk in the Indian Army after completing my class 12th scoring 57% marks?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed course from Private college after scoring 50% marks in class 12th?
  10. Can I join IIT after completing class 12th scoring 86.4% marks? When is the new session of Allen Institute starting?
  11. Can I apply for any banking exam after class 12th with 94% marks?
  12. What is the procedure to join AFMC after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after scoring 52% marks in class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?
  15. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  17. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
17th January 2017, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?

No, you are not eligible to join Private Banking sector after completion of 12th Class with just 45% marks. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for private sector banking recruitment's is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are done with just 12th qualification, I suggest you to pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible. 12th class candidates are not eligible to join Private sector banking recruitment's. Yes, you will have to appear in Entrance examination that is conducted by concerned bank and merit will taken based on the marks you secure in the examination.
19th January 2017, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 45% marks and now I want to join the Private Banking sector so I want to know am I eligible to join the Private Banking sector after completing class 12th scoring 45% marks? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for private bank jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for clerical or PO post in private bank.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?