16th January 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Commerce stream. I want to pursue a career in Architecture but it requires Maths and I haven't took Maths as my subject so I want to know is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 10:29 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?

If you have not studied mathematics in your 12th standard then you cannot do Architecture.

There is no other way of pursuing Architecture if you lack maths as your subject in 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?