17th January 2017, 01:54 PM
Payel pandey

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th for direct admission in ICAR Institutions? What is the admission fee of ICAR?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to get direct admission in ICAR Institution so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th for direct admission in ICAR Institutions? What is the admission fee of ICAR? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
20th January 2017, 12:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th for direct admission in ICAR Institutions? What is the admission fee of ICAR?

Actually let me tell you that direct admission in ICAR Institute is not possible only on the basis of your percentage in 12th. You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by ICAR Institute every year in order to do the course in which you are interested. Various courses are available to pursue and these are agriculture, Horticulture, fishery. So it is obvious that you have to appear in the entrance exam otherwise you are not able to get seat in this Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?