18th August 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th class to get admission in nursing course?

I am a student of 12th class and want to do nursing after 12th. Could you please tell me how many marks should I score in 12th, so that I can get admission in nursing course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th for direct admission in ICAR Institutions? What is the admission fee of ICAR? -- [New]
  5. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  7. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  8. Can I do BSc Nursing after completing 12th? I am a student of class 12th
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in 12th Class?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?
  11. Minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in UPES
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  13. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  14. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  16. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to get admission in IIT coaching Institute of Dhanbad?
  18. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
20th August 2016, 05:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th class to get admission in nursing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th class and want to do nursing after 12th. Could you please tell me how many marks should I score in 12th, so that I can get admission in nursing course.
Minimum percentage required for B.Sc Nursing is 45% in 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Main subjects.

Additionally, you must have English as your main subject in 10+2 to be eligible for applying B.Sc. Nursing.

You may refer following books for exam preparation:

Key to Success Staff Nurses Recruitment Exam (English) 2nd Edition
Released: 2014
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Rs. 695

Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam (English) (Paperback)
Author: Student Aid Publications
Released: 2013
Publisher: Student Aid Publications
Rs. 145

Staff Nurse Recruitment Guide (English) (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Released: 2015
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Rs. 256
3rd August 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th class to get admission in nursing course?

How mach percentage is required for B.S.N in 12 class for jinnah college of nursing????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?