24th January 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?

Respected Sir, My Son is studying in class 10th ICSE with Economics, Commercial Application and PT as subjects. I want to know which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT? What is the future scope after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  2. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  3. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  4. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  5. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? -- [New]
  6. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  8. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA Economics after completing B.Com (A and F)? Which University will be a better choice for pursuing MA?
  12. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  13. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th if I am interested in Physics and Chemistry but I don't want to pursue Engineering?
  14. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?
  16. English Literature, English Language, History, Civics, Geography, Mathematics, Commercial Application and Economics question papers of last 5 years for 10th ICSE Board exam
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
22nd October 2017, 04:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?

After completion of 10th, your ward can pursue 10+2 with commerce stream. After that he can pursue any of the following:-

B.Com – stands for Bachelor of Commerce. Generally a 3 years long course.
B.B.A – stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. 3 years long course.
B.M.S – stands for Bachelor of Management Science. 3 years long course.
C.A – stands for Chartered Accountancy. Duration depends on how you take training and clear exams.
Integrated Law course - Duration is 5 years. It is a combination of General Graduation course and L.L.B.
B.B.S – stands for Bachelor of Business Studies. Course duration is 3 years.
B.H.M – stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course duration is 4 years.
B.E – stands for Bachelor of Economics. Course duration is 3 years.
B.F.A – stands for Bachelor of Finance and Accounting. Course duration is 3 years.
B.C.A – stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. Course duration is 3 years.
B.Sc - Applied Mathematics. Course duration is 3 years.
B.Sc - Statistics. Course duration is 3 years.
B.M.M – stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media. Course duration is 3 years.
B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia. Course duration is 3 years.
B.E.M – stands for Bachelor of Event Management. Course duration is 3 years.
B.F.D – stands for Bachelor of Fashion Design. Course duration is 3-4 years.
B.El.Ed – stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. Course duration is 4 years.
B.P.Ed – stands for Bachelor of Physical Education. Course duration is 1 year.
D.El.Ed – stands for Diploma in Elementary Education. Course duration is generally 2 years.
B.SW – stands for Bachelor of Social Work. Course duration is 3 years

All these courses have great future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?