25th March 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to become a Commercial Pilot so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  3. Am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot without Mathematics in 12th?
  4. What qualification is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  5. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  7. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Pilot SL? What is the total cost of pursuing the course?
  8. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  9. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  10. Can I become a Pilot after completing class 12th with Biology? What is the minimum marks required for admission in Pilot training Institutes?
  11. How much money is required to get Pilot License? What is required to become a Commercial Pilot?
  12. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  13. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  14. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th CBSE Board to get admission in BBA course?
  16. Which courses I can choose to become Commercial Pilot or Air Force Pilot after 12th
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  18. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
30th March 2017, 05:31 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?

There are two types of entry to become a commercial pilot entry.
1) Through CPL
2) Through AFCAT Entrance

Through CPL
To become a commercial pilot, You will need CPL (Commercial Pilot License). Basic eligibility for CPL is that you must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects with at least 50% from a recognized board.

Procedure to Obtain CPL
- Complete (10+2) in science stream with PCM.
- Join pilot training school.
- At the time of enrolling, You will get SPL (Student Pilot License).
- After completion of certain hours of flying, License will be upgraded to PPL (Private Pilot License) and then CPL (Commercial Pilot License).

- Cost of training will be around 15 to 20 lakhs around. Out can also prefer AFCAT entrance to become a commercial pilot.

Through AFCAT

Eligibility
- You must be citizen of India.
- You must have passed graduation with at least 60% from a recognized university.
- Your age should be between 20 to 24 years on 1st January of the examination year.
19th July 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue?

The LLB gvt college seats allowed in after 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?