9th June 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?

i have done bsc in microbiology if i want to open a pathology lab what is the course that i shud persue for and hw to do it

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Pathologist after M.Sc in Microbiology? Qualification and procedure to open a pathology lab?
  2. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  3. Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?
  4. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  6. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  7. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  8. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  9. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  10. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  11. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  12. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  13. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  14. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  15. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  16. How to study Pathology after passing BSc Microbiology? Procedure for the same?
  17. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  18. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
24th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?

I am BSc Microbiology and completed Diploma IN Medical Laboratory techniques. can i open pathology course
3rd November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?

i have completed BMLT & PURSUING M.Sc.Microbiology CAN i OPEN PATHOLOGY LABORATORY???????????????????
6th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have bsc dmlt msc(mlt) can i open pathlogy lab?
2nd May 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

can i open a pathology lab with my b.sc microbiology?
16th June 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc.M.L.T., can I open a pathology laboratory?
19th May 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done M Sc Biochemistry. Can I open pathology lab? Is it necessary to carry out short term courses to open pathology lab?
Pl guide me.
26th May 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.s.c with microbiology.can i open a my own pathology laboratory ? And if i will do msc in microbiology thne which type of criteria are there?? Please give me a right path because already all d admissions are start so plz...plzzz
30th April 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Hiii

Plz tell that what is the criteria for open my own pathology / laboratory

Laboratory type :- Secondary level laboratory

Now I m pursuing M.Sc MLT in Hematology department

After M.Sc MLT doctors authorisation necessary for open my own pathology/ laboratory
30th September 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i open pathology lab after bsc microbilogy and DMLT ?
8th January 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc in microbiology if i want to open a pathology lab what is the course that i shud persue for and hw to do it
21st January 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my masters in Biochemistry and in Bachelor I have BMLT and DMLT and I have 4 years plus experience can I am able to sign on a pathology report

Reply me on
[email protected]

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?