18th May 2011, 10:32 PM
unnati raghav

Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?

i want to know which would be better career option for me after 12th as i am creative, interested in drawing,art????????????
also plz help me as i want to make animation or fashion designing as my career so what should i do?????????????

19th May 2011, 08:30 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?

hi unnati

you interestd in field of animation after your +2 result you go through b.tech in fashion technology or animation design couse doing in very good institute doing after graduation ..this is very helpfull to you......
19th May 2011, 06:22 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?

you can do b.arch. From any recognised college of india
19th May 2011, 06:25 PM
vkvimal192

you can do B.Arch. Or you can do B.A. in fine arts
19th May 2011, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you have identified your strength areas you must definitely try to make a career in the same. If you plan for animation as a career then you must join any of the reputed computer institutes near you for the same. There are both diploma and graduation courses in the field of fashion designing. Ideally you should go in for graduation.
19th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

after 2 i want to do animation or drawing related course bt in india there is no bright future related to that stream...plz help me to choose a safe n atractive carear course...!!
3rd July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I JUST PASS OUT 2 AND WANT TO DO FASHION DESIGNING AND WANT TO KNOE THAT HOW CAN I DO THIS
9th July 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am housewife last ten years. I am graduate.I want to do something in computer for job. which course is suitable for me.
27th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce student do 3d animation
8th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i m good at sketcing human figures and maths. im presently in 12th. im a science student. how shal i apply for animation
8th August 2011, 09:05 PM
sg1991

Hi Unnati,

since you are interested in creative work, here are a few courses that you can do-

* Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.)

* B. A. in fine arts

* B. A. in fashion technology

* B. A. in computer animation

You can also do fashion designing course from a good college of Delhi University.
29th February 2012, 11:54 AM
abhishrivastav

First things first, relax; it is not a big deal that you seem to be confused. What can be done in your case is that you can start off with doing a bit of a research on animation institutes in India. One of the most credible and internationally renowned animation schools in India is DSK Supinfocom, Pune. If you are a 12 standard pass out, have a creative bent of mind and are good at drawing, you can apply for the animation course at DSK Supinfocom. Depending on the performance in the entrance exam it will be decided as to whether you are through or not. The same goes for Fashion Designing too, find out the best institutes and apply for their courses.
29th February 2012, 12:03 PM
abhishrivastav

First things first, relax; it is not a big deal that you seem to be confused. What can be done in your case is that you can start off with doing a bit of a research on animation institutes in India. One of the most credible and internationally renowned animation schools in India is DSK Supinfocom, Pune. If you are a 12 standard pass out, have a creative bent of mind and are good at drawing, you can apply for the animation course at DSK Supinfocom. Depending on the performance in the entrance exam it will be decided as to whether you are through or not. The same goes for Fashion Designing too, find out the best institutes and apply for their courses.
19th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary that u need to do ur basic drawing like elementry and intermediate courses if u want to do any designing course
9th June 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the better career option for me after 12th as i m interestd in drawing ??
11th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designing and animation
10th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course for me after 12th if i am creative and intreasted in drawing. I am a science studend.
20th July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Iam a housewife want to know about which computer course should i start
2nd April 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

HI

I have just appeared for 12th class exam. Please help me to find a good career option as in am interested in creative work and side by side from where i can do the psychology course also

looking forward for an early response .

Thnx
Prachi Sharma
10th July 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I m little bit confused that I had passed 12th this year and I m intrested in drawing I m confused which is better for me animation;fashion desgining or architecture.?plz help me to select any one and good carrier plz reply soon
9th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

iam in 12th what is the minimum % is required for banking? commerce student without maths
26th March 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th commerce student and want to know about the career where i can utilise my creativity skills and artistic abilities fully??
14th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 th science student. i am interested in drawing most....what should i do? and how? plz tell me
2nd April 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i m a science student
bt nt interested in engineering
as i m a creative student so suggest me
wht should i do

thanku

rashi sharma
28th November 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am in 8th standard, and i am really worried about my carrier as i dont know what will i do after 12th. I am good at drawing and painting too and i am very much fond of it too so i know this much that i have to do something in this field only ,this thing is clear in my mind but i am not able to decide that which course i should choose in this field also because there are variety of courses available in this field that's why i am confured where should i go...one thing is also in my mind that i know this thing that whatever i'll do where ever i'll go i can give my best so plese help me out plese help me out to find my real potential my real interest in this field courses plese i want a quick ans so that i should start to prepare myself for it from now onwards only......sneha
16th March 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

after 12 what type of course will be better for me ..I love sketching .and I don't have so much money for big sketch course ..so what kind of course I can do in drawing??
9th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I like drawing even sketching dress designs so l dont know which field l should choose now l m in 12 and want to be in the best college for further education and will like to go abroad if i will get a chance and l am ready to score good marks for it l will also like to get scholarship for it but dont know which exam to give and lam ready to work hard for it so please can you suggest
23rd May 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th science student. I am creative and interested in drawing and painting. please suggest me better career options related to this activities.
26th June 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 11th and want to know which field to choose after 12th. I'm good at drawing and want something related to it. can anyone plz tell me what to do? I'm aiming to become a cartoonist
24th January 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Present I am in 11 standard for my future planning can you please suggest what should I do if I am creative enough and also good at drawing and shading.
20th April 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm creative ND also good in drawing but I'm confused that what can I do after 12th.
Because, I'm not much interested in study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?