25th January 2017, 02:19 PM
Manthri Harish

Can I get Government jobs after completing PG in Electronics? Is M.Sc Electronics equal to B.Tech EEE?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and after completing it I want to pursue Post Graduation in Electronics. I want to know can I get Government jobs after completing PG in Electronics? Is M.Sc Electronics equal to B.Tech EEE? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Electronics or B.Tech in Electronics which is better after B.Sc in Electronics?
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  4. Government Jobs for Msc electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  6. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  7. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  8. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  9. Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  11. M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT which one is better for me?
  12. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Is MSc Electronics considered equivalent to BE or B.Tech?
  14. What are the government jobs available after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  15. How to join distance M.Tech(Electronics and Communication) course after studying MSc(Electronics)
  16. What is the qualification to get a job in a good company for electrical engineering students?
  17. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  18. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
30th January 2017, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs after completing PG in Electronics? Is M.Sc Electronics equal to B.Tech EEE?

Master of Science in Electronics is not equivalent to Bachelor of Technology in EEE. The most suitable course for you after Bachelor of Technology will be Master's degree in Technology through GATE examination. It will have more career options as compared to PG in electronics.

B.Tech in Electronics candidates can apply for following government jobs:

1. PSU jobs in BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL, ONGC etc through GATE exam.

2. Indian Engineering Services examination.

3. BEL entrance exam.

4. ISRO entrance examination.

5. SSC Senior Engineer examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?