7th February 2017, 09:42 PM
pappati

List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Can I get admission through NEET exam?

Hello sir, I am appearing in 12th exam this year and want to study B.Sc Nursing course. Which entrance exam should I apply for it? Can I study it through NEET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Chhattisgarh? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of specializations in Nursing course and entrance exam for it
  4. NEET exam after MBBS? How to prepare for NEET Entrance exam? Details about NEET admission through management quota?
  5. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  6. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  7. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  8. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  9. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?
  10. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  12. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?
  13. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  14. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of schools in Tamil Nadu for NEET preparation along with schooling
  16. Details for the entrance exam of BSc Agriculture? How to fill the NEET exam?
  17. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  18. Entrance exam to study Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery? Can I take admission through NEET? -- [New]
8th February 2017, 08:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Can I get admission through NEET exam?

No, you are not eligible to join nursing course through NEET entrance test. NEET examination is conducted by CBSE.

The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in medical courses such as MBBS and BDS in government and private colleges.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination conducted by various universities and institution for admission in course.
8th February 2017, 08:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Can I get admission through NEET exam?

No ,actually you will not get admission in BSC nursing degree course through medical entrance exam that is NEET. This medical exam is conducted to recruit candidates to MBBS degree course. To become a graduate nursing have to appear in BSC nursing entrance exam that is conducted by individual University in different states of our country so you can appear in BSc nursing entrance exam for which you are eligible in your state.

You can appear for these entrance exams:

AIIMS BSc nursing exam

Jipmer BSc nursing exam

NIMHANS nursing admission

HPU BSc nursing exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?