26th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai

I am doing diploma in electrical engg. In VJTI college, mumbai..now i am in the final year of diploma..and i am confirm that i will surely get 80% marks in final year. So please suggest me the best colleges for electrical and electronics engg. In mumbai and pune....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  7. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  8. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  11. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  14. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  16. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
9th March 2012, 09:27 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai

best college of engineering in Mumbai

Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP) Mumbai

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)

IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai(IIT-M)

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

VJTI - Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

Don Bosco Institute of Technology

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)
29th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai

hey,,,

the list of top colleges in mumbai for electrical and electronic courses are-

-IIT BOMBAY
-MUICT-M
-SARDAR PATEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
-ATHARVA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
-BHARTIYA VIDYA BHAVANS SARDAR PATEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
-DON BOSCO INSTITTE OF TECHNOLOGY
-DWARKADA J. SANGHVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- K J COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- MCT's RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

all the best
30th June 2012, 01:33 PM
jayshree bacchav

hELLO FRIEND,

There are many top colleges in Maharashtra. The thing matter is in which university you want to complete your engg degree.

I will suggest you to complete engg in Pune university. for colleges see the attatchment.

also I am giving some other colleges in Mumbai :

best college of engineering in Mumbai

Centre for Distance Engineering Education Programme (CDEEP) Mumbai

National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)

IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai(IIT-M)

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (MUICT-M)

VJTI - Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute

Sardar Patel College of Engineering

Don Bosco Institute of Technology

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering

Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC)
16th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is about sallery for electronics and telecommunication engineering in VJTI(mumbai) college?
3rd May 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

My sons wants to pursue in Electronics and Telecommunication. His result of JEE is out today and he scored between 21 marks, which Engineering college we should pursue. We are awaiting his 12th std result and he is expecting between 70-80% marks.
8th February 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Is there any entrance exam for diploma course in VJTI?

Pl give me guidance for taking admission in VJTI Collage for Diploma engineering.
8th February 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Is there any entrance exam for diploma engineering admission?

Also please guide me to take admission for Diploma engineering in VJTI Collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?