9th June 2011, 07:05 PM
vikasvpoojari

When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?

sir i am vikas and i want to know when the entrance exam to mba to be commenced? and i want know whwtrocedure to be take while applying for that entrance test......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?
  2. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  3. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  4. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for MBA correspondence course in IGNOU? Is there any entrance test?
  7. Procedure to do IAS after MBA correspondence? When is the entrance test and how can i apply for it?
  8. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  9. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  10. Procedure to apply for MBA correspondence in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  12. MBA entrance exams, how to apply and where to get the books from?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?
  14. Procedure to apply for MBA in New Zealand? Which is the entrance test for AIIMA?
  15. When would be the B.Ed entrance exam held? What's the procedure for B.Ed entrance exam? How to apply for the same?
  16. Is it possible to do MMS after BBA?
  17. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation
  18. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam? I am a final year of graduation
2nd July 2011, 11:35 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?

Dear friend,
MBA entrance exam you can give after the graduation and for these exam you have to give CAT exam and it's held in the month of december.

The procedure is simple you have to fill the application form of cat exam(held in all india level).
Through your cat percentile they make merit lisit and if your percentile is very good then you got the chance to select in IIM's.

There are few state level mba entrance exam to through which you can get mba college of state.
Good luck
15th September 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?

i want to go for mba enterence exam
7th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

HiI want to appear for Entrace exam for MBA- i.e. on 19th July...Please provide the cut off marks also the quetion paper pattern
15th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

sir please tel me in du when mba enterence exam held?
31st July 2013, 07:49 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi Vikas

You have not mentioned about the entrance exam you want to take

there are various MBA entrance exams such as

CAT
CMAT
ZAT
XAT
MAT
GMAT
TISS
NMAT
SNAP
ATMA etc

For admission in top MBA colleges like IIM, you will have to appear for CAT.
CAT vouchers would be available from selected Axis bank from 3rd August 2013.

With the help of instruction given on CAT voucher, you will have to fill the online application for CAT.
You need to choose the date and time of your exam.

CAT exam would be conducted from 16th october to 11th November 2013
Each day exams would be conducted in two slots.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?