26th February 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Which Colleges in Pune offer part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to pursue my degree course so I want to know which Colleges in Pune offers part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which AICTE approved Colleges in Pune or Bangalore offer part time BE or B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  5. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  6. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  7. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  8. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  9. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Reputed colleges for doing Part time B.E. in mechanical engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in Pune to do masters in IC Engines or Automobile?
  12. Mechanical engineering student can undertake part time projects with low payments at a good company?
  13. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  15. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?
  16. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  17. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  18. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
28th February 2017, 07:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Colleges in Pune offer part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage?

1. Part time Bachelor of Technology is not approved by All Indian Council for Technical Education which is main body for giving recognition to technical courses in India. Bachelor of technology in distance and part time mode is not approved by AICTE.

2. You must take admission in engineering college in regular mode which is approved by AICTE. Diploma candidates can get direct admission in second year of engineering through Lateral Entry Entrance test.
1st March 2017, 12:50 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Colleges in Pune offer part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with low fees and percentage?

Part time Bachelor of technology course in India is not approved by technical body called All India council for Technical Education. AICTE has clearly mentioned that it has not approved any distance and part time B.Tech course.

You can take admission in regular course of Bachelor of technology through LEET as it is the best for diploma candidates to get admission in second year of engineering directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?