28th February 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any course related to Automobile Designing except for Engineering after class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue any course Automobile Designing so I want to know is there any courses related to Automobile Designing except for Engineering after class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  2. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  3. Career in Automobile Designing after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Automobile Designing? Which colleges in India provide the course and what is the fee structure?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  8. List of courses related to Automobile Designing and the colleges offering these courses in North India?
  9. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  10. Are commerce students eligible for Automobile Designing course?
  11. Entrance exam details after 12th to get admission in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  13. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  14. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  15. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  16. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  17. How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?
  18. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
22nd July 2017, 06:17 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Is there any course related to Automobile Designing except for Engineering after class 12th?

Yes there is diploma courses in automobile designing.

Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Certificate course in Automobile Engineering
Certificate Course In Automobile Repair & Driving

Eligibility :-
Student must have passed 10th/12th(physics, chemistry and mathematics) from a recognized board.

Job profiles:-

Design engineer
Assistant engineer
Production engineer
Associate manager
Assistant engineer

Employment areas:-

Colleges
Universities
Hyundai Groups- Chennai
Nexgen career -Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?