28th February 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Architectural Assistantship and have 8 years of work experience. Now I want study Master degree course. Can I study directly Master in Interior designing course? Which colleges is best for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  4. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Diploma a good option to choose for a person having 2 years experience in Interior Designing?
  6. Can i directly study graduation course in Interior Designing after 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  8. Best interior design colleges that I can join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can i study Interior Designing after 12th from BIPS group?
  10. Which exams do I have to attempt to do MS in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  12. Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?
  13. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MS in Interior Designing? Is it possible to join this course directly through GRE score?
  14. Master in Architecture or Interior Designing college in Washington?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  16. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  17. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  18. Can 3 years of diploma course in Interior designing considered as degree?
11th March 2017, 11:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study directly Master in Interior designing course for Diploma in Architectural Assistantship having eight years experience? Which college is best for it?

I am sorry to say that you cannot study Masters degree course in Interior Designing after the completion of Diploma course. In order to pursue masters degree course, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University are eligible to apply for the Masters degree course in Interior Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?