24th May 2016, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience?

I have completed architectural assistantship in rvti- I,e. years months and have working experience of 5 years in architectural field. I want to study further what are the option available do graduation course or to practice as an architect?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  3. PG Diploma after Architectural Assistantship is possible?
  4. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  5. How to become an architectural engineer? Is there any compulsion to qualify AIEEE or IIT to be an architect?
  6. Can I pursue my career as Architect in US having experience as Freelance Architect in India?
  7. Which masters degree will help e to have good job after completion of B.E with work experience for 4 years?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of B.E EEE or doing PG course?
  9. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  10. What role age limit has to play for doing Architectural Assistantship on Diploma basis?
  11. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  12. PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  13. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Architectural Assistantship at YCMOU?
  15. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  16. Can I get a job in central government after completing my diploma in architecture in a private college?
  17. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  18. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2023, 12:16 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What are the options available to do Graduation or to practice as an Architect having completed Architectural Assistantship and having 5 years of work experience?

As an Architectural Assistantship diploma holder with 5 years of work experience, you can consider the following options to further your career in the field of architecture:
  • Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): B.Arch is a five-year undergraduate program that provides professional training in architecture. As you already have a diploma in architectural assistantship and work experience, you may be eligible for lateral entry into the third year of the program. This will help you save time and complete the degree in two years.
  • Master of Architecture (M.Arch): M.Arch is a postgraduate program in architecture that provides advanced knowledge and skills in various specialized areas such as urban design, landscape architecture, sustainable architecture, etc. With your work experience, you may be eligible for admission into a top-ranked college for M.Arch.
  • Practice as an Architectural Assistant: With 5 years of work experience, you can continue working as an architectural assistant under a licensed architect. This will give you hands-on experience in the field, and you can continue to learn and grow professionally.
  • Start Your Own Firm: If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you can start your own architecture firm. With your experience and knowledge, you can offer services such as consultation, design, project management, and construction supervision.
  • Teaching: You can also consider teaching as a career option. Many universities and colleges require qualified architects to teach architecture courses, and with your experience and knowledge, you could pursue a career in academia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?