2nd March 2017, 01:42 PM
thermoppinds

List of colleges in Ludhiana (Punjab) to study B.Com with Economics? Procedure of admission?

Sir, I have completed 12th from J&K Board and now want to get admission in B.Com with Economics in Ludhiana (Punjab). Provide me list of colleges and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  3. Procedure to take admission in ICE, Ludhiana?
  4. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  5. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  6. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  7. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  8. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  9. Can I do CAD CAM after 3 years diploma course? List of colleges of CAD CAM in Punjab near Ludhiana?
  10. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  11. Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  13. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
15th April 2017, 09:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Ludhiana (Punjab) to study B.Com with Economics? Procedure of admission?

List of colleges to study Bachelor of Commerce with Economics in Ludhiana Punjab are:

1. Sri Aurobindo College of Commerce and Management.

2. Guru Nanak National College.

3. Khalsa College.

4. Unique College of Commerce and Management.

5. Vinayak Mission University.

The admission in these colleges is given on basis of marks secured in 10+2. Higher is percentage of marks in 12th better is chance of getting admission in the best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?