7th March 2017, 03:55 PM
shiv om gupta

Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode?

Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the IIT entrance for doing MCA? Awaiting for the response.

8th March 2017, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv om gupta View Post
Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible for the IIT entrance for doing MCA? Awaiting for the response.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for IIT JAM exam for MCA course.

After completion of B.Sc degree in Computer Science or IT or mathematics/ BCA/ B.Tech in CS or IT, you can apply for IIT JAM exam. Final year candidates are also eligible for IIT JAM exam. Your B.Sc degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?