28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode? Can someone please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  2. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  10. How to do Ph.D in IT Ihave done MCA from Sikkim Manipal University
  11. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  12. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  15. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  16. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech after finishing MCA? List of valid universities to do M.Tech in distance mode?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
28th August 2015, 05:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode? Can someone please provide me the information on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this soon. Awaiting to get the answer from you all. Thank you!
After completion of MCA course in distance mode, you can apply for Ph.D course but you should qualify in GATE and UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
29th August 2015, 04:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?

Yes, you are eligible to do Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode.

Candidates who have passed Master Degree from any recognised university with more than 50% marks are eligible for Ph.D.
It doesn't matter you pursued your Master's in Distance mode or Regular, but if you have done it from recognised university then you are eligible.
There is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?