14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university?

Sir/Madam, myself Tiresh a student of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university in the year 2016. What is the scope for me and where can I get a job and what is the designation in this field they will give me and how much salary I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  2. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  3. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  4. What is the scope after completing BSc fire and safety management
  5. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
  6. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  7. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  8. Is Diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University approved by government? How to get admission? -- [New]
  9. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  10. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  11. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  12. What is the scope of Fire and Safety test?
  13. Can I do Fire and Safety course after B.E.? What is the scope of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  15. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  16. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an open university
15th March 2017, 10:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university?

Annamalai University is one of Asia's largest public residential universities located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.

The name of best jobs for you B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university are given below.
  1. Fire Alarm Technician
  2. Fire Officer
  3. Safety Auditor
  4. Safety Checker
  5. Safety Instructor
  6. Safety Officer
  7. Safety Supervisor
  8. Safety Warden
  9. Fire Protection Technician
  10. Fire Surveyor
  11. HSE Assistant
  12. HSE Officer
  13. Risk Management Consultant
Starting Salary = Rs.15000 to 20000.
15th March 2017, 11:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Sc fire & industrial safety from Annamalai university?

Scope of B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Safety course:

Yes, there is a lot of scope for candidates from this Fire and Industrial Safety course background. Upon successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in,

> ONGC

> Air Port Authority of India

> Indian Railways

> Defence Sector

> CISF

> SAIL

> Petrol Chemical Companies

> Indian Oil

> TISCO

> BARC

> NTPC

> Refineries...etc.,
16th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of Fire and Industrial Safety Course in India:

Upon successful completion of B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Safety course, you may find employment opportunities in several organizations.

After successful completion of this course, you may apply for several posts namely, Design Engineer in Fire Protection department, Safety Supervisor, Safety Instructor, Engineers, Fire Alarm Technician, Auditor and Fire Protection technician. You may find employment opportunities in almost all the Government PSU organizations like BARC, NTPC, IOCL, HPCL, SAIL, GAIL, PowerGrid...etc.,
13th September 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I gain higher education after bsc in fire and industrial safety as deled from up
Is bsc is valid for all state government for higher education
Is this is fake degree please give me detail of bsc degree value in higher education
14th September 2017, 02:20 PM
cataleya11

After completing B.Sc in Fire and Industrial Safety you will can work as system safety engineer, transportation safety supervisor, risk management consultant, environmental safety manager and industrial hygiene manager.

Name of industries-
Ship Builder
Mines
Manufacturing Industries
Railway Wagon Manufactures
Locomotive Manufactures
1st October 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

B.sc in health and safety course by distance mode is valid after supreme Court decision on distance education.
8th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is qualification is nessesery to take addimision in bsc fire and industrial safety
15th January 2019, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I finished diploma industrial safety and nebosh. Now i want to know b.sc. Fire and safety course for distance education fees structure.
21st March 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Which year BSC fire and safety course in India?
21st August 2020, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

is bsc health safety and environment (lateral entry) from annamalai university valid for higher studies?Can i get a job in canada or EU nations with this degree? will wes verify this document?
5th February 2021, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

In which year Annamalai University started BSC safety?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?