15th March 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Application for summer vocational training in Indian railways in nagpur?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering in government college of Engineering, Aurangabad. Sir, I wanted to do training in summer in Nagpur's Indian Railways Workshop . So, sir I request you to please send the information regarding the training program and when the form will be out for training and what documents would be needed to apply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  2. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  3. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  4. List centres at New Delhi for doing summer training in Indian Railways?
  5. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Summer training in Indian Railways for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  11. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  12. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  14. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  16. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  17. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  18. How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?