29th August 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?

Sir/Madam,

I am currently doing my btech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway ? Can someone please give me the complete information on this as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can help me out on the same!

Thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  3. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  4. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  5. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  9. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  14. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  15. How to do summer internship from Tata Motors? What is the procedure to apply for same?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
30th August 2015, 10:00 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?

Railways do not provide any kind of internship they only provide summer training to the Engineering students.If you want to apply training in Railways for this you-

1-Have to go through the training department of the railways.
2-Take the registration form for the training.
3-Fill it and submit it with your documents and training letter.
4-You can get your training letter from your college.

Then after they will inform you for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?