10th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?

what is the fee structure of tripura medical coollege for b.d.s and m,b,b,s

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Fee structure of Tripura Medical College?
  3. Fee structure for MBBS in Tripura Medical College?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee? -- [New]
  5. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  6. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  7. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  11. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  16. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  17. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS in DY Patil medical college Kolhapur?
13th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?

Can west Bengal Student are Elligible to sit for MBBS in Tripura and what will be the Fees for that?
Bhargab Mukherjee
28th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?

What is the fee structure of MBBS & BDS Tripura Medical college & Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Memorial hospital.
21st April 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , although your college is government college then why the annual fee is so high.? We lower caste people want to do MBBS courses but after seeing this huge amount of fee my parents told leave it ..its because my father is farmer and our annual income is about 80000 to1 lakh.. I really wanted to joint MBBS ..plss tell me if there is any college whose fees are not so high ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?