21st March 2017, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?

Sir, after MBBS from Ukraine, is it necessary to sit for MCI screening test? If any Indian wants to practice there in Ukraine, then what should he or she has to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I practice in India after completing MBBS from Ukraine? What is the procedure to do the same?
  2. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  3. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  4. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  6. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  8. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  9. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  11. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University?
  13. Whether Uzhhorod National University is good for MBBS course? Is Ukraine a safe country for girls?
  14. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  16. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  17. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  18. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
16th April 2017, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?

Yes, MBBS degree from Ukraine can help you get job in the same country, but make sure you have working visa for it, along with other documents. If there are jobs available and you have knowledge of the local language, then it will be a good option.

In case, you don't clear MCI screening test, it will be the only option left for you.
23rd April 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?

After completing m bb s in Ukraine, l want to work as a doctor in Canada or Australia. What l do for it?
13th March 2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

If you want to work in Canada or Australia after mbbs in Ukraine, you will have to clear each country's license test. That's it. After passing the license test, you will get licensed after which you can easily start working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?