24th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to change my college in 2nd semester BE?

Sir I am Jagadeesh study in 2nd semester BE in puttur Vivekananda engineering and technology in Dakshina Kannada district to change of college to Davanagere of any college. How can I join college. Please help me. I think I hope for a quick reply from you on my contact number 9071950247. Please tell Sir.

15th April 2017, 04:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to change my college in 2nd semester BE?

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

The following procedure you need to follow :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?