25th March 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?

Hello sir, I have completed 2nd year of ITI with Electrical trade and now want to apply for Diploma Engineering. Which stream I can opt other than Electrical in Diploma engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  6. Can I do part time diploma in electrical engineering being a ITI candidate?
  7. What can I do to study higher after ITI in electrical and diploma in electrical?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  9. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  10. Top institute for Diploma in Electrical in Shillong? Is there any 1 year diploma course after ITI?
  11. Can I study distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering being a Railway employee on ITI basis?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  13. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  14. Is three years ITI(Electrical) course equivalent to Diploma?
  15. Notification for diploma in electrical engineering admission?
  16. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if completed ITI-Electrical?
  18. How can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI in Electrical?
31st March 2017, 11:39 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

You can opt for EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) or ETC (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?