28th March 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS boad?

Sir/Mam, I am doing my 12th in NIOS. National Institute Open Schooling it's eligible to do mbbs in abroad? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

29th March 2017, 05:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS boad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am doing my 12th in NIOS. National Institute Open Schooling it's eligible to do mbbs in abroad? What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please guide me with the details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

Many universities in China ask for regular schooling for taking admission in MBBS. Students with 12th standard in Science or equivalent examinations with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for the MBBS admission in various abroad universities. So you have to find the country and universities accepting NIOS certification for MBBS admission. You can also get help from the educational consultancies for taking admission in MBBS in abroad countries after completion of 12th from NIOS Board. NIOS is valid in India for medical entrance examinations; you can apply for it to study MBBS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?