31st March 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to become a District Collector so I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th April 2017, 07:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?

You are not eligible to appear for Civil Service examination after 12th. The examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of bachelor degree to appear for examination.

So, you are eligible to pursue any stream in 12th or bachelor degree to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
17th July 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?

Which stream(subject) should I choose in class 11 to became a collecter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?