12th April 2017, 03:43 PM
reshpra

Procedure to apply and complete part time diploma in civil engineering?

I am Balkrishna V. Parab staying at Borivali and working at Malad as senior draughtsman in Mumbai. But I want to Complete Diploma in Civil and that may be Sunday to Sunday. Can you please answer me soon on this. Please provide me the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  2. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  4. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  5. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  6. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  7. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Part Time B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. How to do diploma civil engineering?
  11. Can I do part time Diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college
  13. How to apply for part time civil engineering department? What is the procedure and qualification?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  15. How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?
  16. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Part time Diploma classes in Civil engineering at Ambala?
  18. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
13th April 2017, 04:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply and complete part time diploma in civil engineering?

You must pursue diploma in regular mode as part time or distance diploma courses are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

There are certain institutes which claim to offer part time Diploma but they are not approved by AICTE. Your diploma from such institutes will not be valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?