13th April 2017, 02:53 PM
Kibria Alam

Previous year solved question papers of B.Sc entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University?

Previous year solved question papers of B.Sc entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University? Can you please attach all the papers over here or let me know from where we can get them? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Download Chemistry solved question papers of previous years for Aligarh Muslim University M.Sc entrance exam
  2. Last 5 years for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
  3. Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous 5 years question papers with answers for class 9th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University
  5. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Previous years question papers for PG Unani Entrance test of Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Previous year question papers with solution of Aligarh Muslim University to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream
  8. Previous year question papers of Aligarh Muslim University with solution for 9th standard
  9. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  10. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. What is the syllabus for class 11th entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  14. What is the cutoff of Aligarh Muslim University B.Tech entrance exam of previous years?
  15. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  16. Detailed information about Aligarh Muslim University MCA entrance exam?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
14th April 2017, 12:41 AM
mani98

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of B.Sc entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University?

I have attached the PDF file of AMU papers below. Kindly download the papers.
9th April 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of B.Sc entrance exam in Aligarh Muslim University?

Please give me last year of amu b.sc entrance exam paper with solution please
10th April 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Please attach previous 5 year entrance exam question paper of Bsc (honors)
3rd April 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know solution of math's questions of bsc previous year question papers 2013-14
4th April 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me 2017 and 2018 question papers of bsc hons at [email protected]
2nd May 2020, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know solution of math's questions of bsc previous year question papers 2013-14
11th August 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc (Hons.) General previous year question papers with solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?