4th September 2011, 02:46 PM
sayandeep.009

Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

Is it true that the EEE is very tough and most of the people get back paper in EEE
branch????I just got EEE and am very scared!......
I am an average student....Did I make a wrong decission by taking Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

4th September 2011, 05:58 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

Hello friend,

You should not fell like this...
the EEE branch is the best ever.. you choose the correct one..
yes it is a tough , however after completion you ll get so much scopes, job opportunities..
so try to get much more knowledge , you can ..
Go through the syllabus, study well , concern with your subject lecturer also for references..
you ll never feel it tough..

Good Luck~~~~~

4th September 2011, 06:14 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

dear friend ,

there is no reason to be afraid of the any course.

you really have done good decision of opting electrical and electronics engineering as your branch
it really have the best scope in the future .

syllabus of the electrical branch deals with the study of different types circuits and theories.
to study such syllabus understanding of the subject is most important part.
if you are able to understand the concepts in the particular subject then you have need to be afraid of this branch.

thanks and best luck

5th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
See, nothing is tough.. If you have interest in that field then you will definitely do better in that field..
I think it is a good decision to go for EEE field.. As this is a core stream, which is a combination of electrical and electronics stream..
So, after completion of B.tech in this stream, you will get a huge opportunity to get a job, because you can apply for jobs in electrical field as well as in electronics field..
Beside this you can also go for software sector jobs..
So, go for it, with your cent percent..Don't bother about any one..
All the best.

5th September 2011, 07:25 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayandeep.009 View Post
Is it true that the EEE is very tough and most of the people get back paper in EEE
branch??
people generally see that ECE branch is the toughest but being an ECE student myself..i never felt any difficulty..
Difficulty is just a psychological thing..no branch is difficult if you study hard and be sincere towards your studies..you have ample amount of job opportunities in your stream and you have no reason to worry about..just study hard and do your best to score well

6th September 2011, 08:00 PM
saugata2008

Nothing is tough ,if you have interest in any subject then you can do better .

There are so many opportunities in EEE .You can get the advantage of both Electrical and Electronics . So EEE is a core branch.
Some companies for EEE -
ISRO
BHEL
DVC
NTPC
DRDO
SAIL
Railway

You can go for the jobs in IT sectors also ,if you are interested .

So according to me , you choose the correct one .
Don't worry about the jobs and concentrate on your study .

Thank you

26th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have taken managment seat in eee after taking i came to knew that it is very tough iam a average student now what shouid ido

12th October 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have taken managment seat in eee after taking i came to knew that it is very tough iam a average student now what shouid ido
chill dude.. You have taken the best branch all over the world.. Ya its true dat its toughest of all.. Just clear your basics.. I too have taken eee.. Bt at d end u'll realize that u wr correct while opting it.. It has d widest scope..

4th December 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a EEE first year student I am an average student with 75% in my 10 & 12th grade.I got my seat through councilling, I opted for EEE so I selected a college which ranked 5th in EEE.after joining I realised that the college is good for nothing. The qualification of the lecturer's is BE and ME bared (even the HOD of EEE is ME bar).what should I do now? Can I study on my own without the help of lecturers.
Why is anna university, chennai not taking actions on such colleges and giving such colleges 5th rank in EEE.please some one advise me.

Email:
[email protected]

4th December 2011, 03:28 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
I am an average student....Did I make a wrong decission by taking Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
See,actually EEE is one of the best branch of engineering.Here you will gain knowledge of both:-
1)Electronics
2)Electrical

Both are vast field individual itself and you are studying both,so definitely you will have great opportunity ahead.
This branch is not that tough, I am sure that you will definitely get through.

Branch is really very nice and your decision is great ,after fourth year , you will definitely get good opportunity in either of above mentioned fields.

2nd February 2012, 06:54 PM

sir my university is VTU nd i have completed my b.e (eee) in 2011 and i have secured 60.17 as my overall aggregate and my degree aggregate is 62% with this % iam confused about my job carrier so kindly suggest me some private and government companies,, to which i can go for..and is any courses are required for eee students in order to get job after completion of b.e ..so please suggest some courses for girls in eee.

9th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

Quote:
its just easy to study eee if u have grip on it

16th April 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I need PGCET Syllabus for EEE Branch.
My id is [email protected].
Please send it. plz

23rd May 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i got only 77% in my 12th board exam and took management seat in eee.But after taking it i came to know that it is very dry and so tuff subject.I am an average student.so i am so scared about my choice.Had i made a wrong decision by taking EEE?

29th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

IS EEE IS BEST COURSE IN DIPLOMA?IN WHICH YEAR I WILL ENTER IN ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA?I HEARD THAT IN THIS YEAR ONWARDS DEPLOMA COMPLETED STUDENTS WILL BE ENTERING DIRECTLY INTO ENGENEERING 3RD YEAR ?IS IT TRUE?

11th June 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i could clear all ma papers..bt wat the thing is i couldn manage wit certain concepts n am nt thorough in basics...i m jus hiring for somethhing!!!!!wat shud i do????shoukd i have to learn all the prevoius sem core subject books???basic in the sense wat does it mean??

11th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i got only 77% in my 12th board exam and took management seat in eee.But after taking it i came to know that it is very dry and so tuff subject.I am an average student.so i am so scared about my choice.Had i made a wrong decision by taking EEE?
lol same here!77 pcm 12th n i hope i get through!

23rd June 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MAIN SUBJECT LINKED WITH EEE BRANCH? THE MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE IN MATHS OR PHYSICS?

14th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

can i give ies exam after taking eee as the subject?

21st July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

will learning autocad be useful for b.e. eee?

22nd July 2012, 12:58 AM
lakshmi dhana

It is not that EEE is tough and other courses are easy....it depends on your interest......

EEE involves a study about DC ,AC machines,network theory,linear and digital circuits,VLSI,etc......

you will get opportunities to get into top organisations like===

Below are the List of Electrical Core Companies conducts off campus drive for Engineering Graduates :

PUBLIC SECTOR AND PRIVATE SECTOR

National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC)

Bharat Heavy Electricals limited(BHEL)

Jindal Steel and Power Limited

Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)

Bharat Electronics Ltd(BEL)

ECIL

Indian Space Research Organization

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Bharat Airtel Limited

IBM

Reliance Power

Infosys Technologies Limited

Wipro

Mahindra Satyam

Hewlett Packard India Limited

HCL Info-systems Limited

Reliance Communications

LG Electronics Limited

Videocon Industries Ltd

Panasonic

Siemens

Samsung India Limited

Mahanagar Telecom Nigam
Limited

Redington India Limited

Cognizant Technology
Solutions

Qualcomm

Accenture

SALARY PACKAGE;you will be paid above 40,000 per month and it increases accordingly with experience and acadamics ....

30th July 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i've got 83% in my HSC...i took EEE through counselling...am i capable of reading that....?will i get good future...?

30th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

Quote:
i've got 83% in my HSC...i took EEE through counselling...am i capable of reading that....?will i get good future...?
s sure brother .......its a evergreen branch and you have many job oppurtunities...all de best !!!

24th March 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hey i am a 2nd year eee student.i don't feel eee is easy but it is not so hard. the question is i have only 67% in 12th and 75% in 10th will any company recruit me?(will i get high salary?)

24th April 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

which is best eee or mech

10th May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir , i got great interest in electronics and i like to choose EEE but i scored lees in 12th . Is their any chance in studying

10th May 2013, 07:08 PM
donbennyjackson

i like to study EEE but my marks are sol low in 12th present 2013 will i get a chance to study in any colleges.

10th June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

is ece engineerng course really tough?iam an avg student with 87 percent in inter....and very weak in physics...am i suitable for this branch ...plz help meee?

24th June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hello i am choosing eee. i got 71%in 12 and86%in10 i m not so good in math averageonly good in physics chemistry is i do byoopt this

25th June 2013, 03:28 AM
rhiayrash

No you have not make any wrong decision.Be confident on your decision.Yes it is tough but not that much that we cannot do it.If it is tough then it will also give you good salary.And don't worry there is lot of scope for this because every body is running away from this branch and demand of this branch is increasing.It will be surely profit you.Don't listen others and prove yourselves.

13th July 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I take eee. But I'm not interested. My parents compel me. So only I took that . Is eee easy for girls? What can I do?

13th July 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Hai, I take eee. But I'm not interested. My parents compel me. So only I took that . Is eee easy for girls? What can I do?

14th July 2013, 02:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
**EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Don't worry, you have made a right decision by choosing the EEE course.As you are saying it is a tough course but if you can try to understand the concepts then you can say that it is a easy course.
The course will be tough or easy depends upon your capability of study. If you study it is easy,if you don't study it is hard.

**Job Opportunities :
After completing EEE you can find excellent job opportunities in both private and government sectors like:
**Transco
**Genco
**NTPC
**ECIL
**SAIL
**BHEL
If you can get a job in any of these companies you can get a high salary package of about 4-5 lakhs per year.
ALL THE BEST

21st July 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i selected BE EEE but all they saying is very tough its true?

17th August 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have taken electronics and communication engng...i hrd its tough...i m getting scared...give me tips to study plzzzz....

17th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 92.5% in intermediate. I have choosen wee branch. But all they saying is very tough is it TRUE?

17th August 2013, 08:35 PM
kasipati arun

No,you are taking good decision by choosing EEE branch,but you said that you were a average student but average students also made histories.you don't worry about EEE branch.If you focus your concentration on studies and clarify your doubts when ever you are getting by lecturers and make a time table for all subjects and go like that.Then you can deffinately clear all subjects with better percentage.

18th August 2013, 08:51 AM
kunal kumar 444

Thumbs up Re: Is EEE engineering course tough? Did I make a wrong decision by choosing this course?

Dear friends..............
It is not that EEE is tough and other courses are easy....it depends on your interest......

EEE involves a study about DC ,AC machines,network theory,linear and digital circuits,VLSI,etc......

you will get opportunities to get into top organisations like===

**Job Opportunities :
After completing EEE you can find excellent job opportunities in both private and government sectors like:
**Transco
**Genco
**NTPC
**ECIL
**SAIL
**BHEL

See,actually EEE is one of the best branch of engineering.Here you will gain knowledge of both:-
1)Electronics
2)Electrical

Both are vast field individual itself and you are studying both,so definitely you will have great opportunity ahead.
This branch is not that tough, I am sure that you will definitely get through.

syllabus of the electrical branch deals with the study of different types circuits and theories.
to study such syllabus understanding of the subject is most important part.
if you are able to understand the concepts in the particular subject then you have need to be afraid of this branch.

thanks and best luck

.Reply With Quote..

19th August 2013, 06:16 PM
mwr

It's not like that EEE is very tough & other course are very easy. If you have interest in EEE then it is very easy. Don't scared. If you read continuously then you will surely score very good percentage. So be sincere & study continuously. Don't forget this line "practice makes a man perfect".

There is a very good career scope for EEE graduate. you can go for higher studies. There is a many MNCs & PSU which recruit EEE engineer.

Here is the list of private companies /PSU which recruit EEE graduate :-

1.BHEL
2.SAIL
3.INDIAN Railway
4.Siemens
5.Wipro
6.BSNL
7.NTPC
8.Reliance Power
9.Samsung

22nd August 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

is EEE subject good for girls?is it tougher for girls rather than boys?

2nd June 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

is automobile engineering course tough? which all subjects will be tough??will my decision in choosing this be wrong??i am an average student..

24th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hi friend does eee engineering needs a lot of mathematics because I'm weak at calculus so please guide me ....

27th June 2014, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

hello..im in 4th sem eee..since from the 1st year im getting one or two subjects back in every sem,but i'm clearing it.Does this back logs effect my carrier in seeking jobs? Will any componies offer me a job with a descent salary..??

29th June 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed in 2012 with isc board i get 52%in 12th and in 10th 40% science stream i want to become a eee so what can i do

8th July 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 94%in 12th and 95% in 10th ........ i prefer to take eee bt all are saying it is tough.....can i read eee??plzzz suggest me

28th July 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i had taken eee..im gud at maths and physics..not so much at chapter semi conductor in physics(80 percent clear)..would i made bad decision.?and what about the future demand of eee?

16th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 95% in 10th,93% in 12th,nd got 30,000 rank in eamcet.which course is better for me.is eee good for girls?i am interested in maths ,average in physics.then which is best,pls...guide me

23rd May 2019, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

All are saying that eee is Not suitable for girls & there are no such job opportunities fr girls in this sector Is it true? I am scaring to take eee thinking about my future. Please help me

11th August 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I am little weak in maths ,can I do eee but all the guyz says eee is full and full of maths , don't take it if u re weak in maths or otherwise u will end with arears ,please give me the proper advice

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?