14th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do DHMS in distance mode?

I am a science background government employee. I want to know about the DHMS through distance mode. Email: [email protected]

14th April 2017, 07:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do DHMS in distance mode?

I would like to make you aware that diploma in homeopathy is a regular and long duration course and you can not pursue it from distance education.
You can pursue this course at any age.

Name of few homeopathic colleges:

Lord Mahavira Homeopathic Medical College

National Institute of Homeopathy

Indian Institute of Homeopathic physician

Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College

Dr ML Dhaliwal Memorial Homeopathic Institute
14th April 2017, 08:01 PM
kalamrockz

For admission in DHMS via distance mode of education, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute you wish to get admission in. You will have to score a the minimum cut-off to avail admission.

Fill up the admission form and provide the required details asked for and you can be eligible for the examination, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
14th April 2017, 09:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can apply for the course of DHMS course.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. So, score well in the examination, if you will satisfy the required criteria, you can get admission to study the course.
14th April 2017, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

DHMS is not available on distance mode and you have to pursue it in regular mode. It also involves a 6 month internship under a homeopathic doctor, which is not possible in distance mode.

Hence, make sure that you are ready for regular education. This will be a 4 year long course with 6 month internship.
14th April 2017, 11:35 PM
khanexpert

DHMS is a Homeopathic course and you cannot pursue this course via distance mode of education. You will have to get admission in a good recognized college in regular mode of education and can study further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?