10th May 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which subject combination in 10+2 can give me lots of career option? Biology+Maths is a good option?

I just passed 10th and want to take subject which can give me lots of option and not be too hard too. So, for this will biology+maths be a good choice?

11th May 2017, 11:37 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination in 10+2 can give me lots of career option? Biology+Maths is a good option?

Yes, Biology + Mathematics is a good option for you to choose.

In this way, you will be eligible for Engineering stream as well as Medical stream too.

However, you need to opt for Physics and Chemistry subjects also in order to be eligible for engineering and medical streams.

You can appear for NEET, JEE Main, AIIMS, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc. exams after opting these two subjects collectively.
11th May 2017, 07:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject combination in 10+2 can give me lots of career option? Biology+Maths is a good option?

Yes, if you are interested in pursuing Biology and Mathematics as main paper in 12th it is a better option and have many options in future.

The available options for you are :-

MBBS/BDS.

B.Tech/B.E.

B.Com.

B.Sc/B.A/ B.A LLB.

B.Des.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?