12th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?

sir,

i'm a student of NUVA college of engg. nagpur
and nw in 3rd year .
my branch is electronics and tele-communication.

i want oyur help to guide me that what shud i do after completing engg. and what shud be my % to get a good job.

waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in graduation for LLB? Can I get governemnt job if doing LLB after graduation?
  2. How can I get job in NTPC after completing B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required to get job?
  3. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  4. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  5. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  6. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  7. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  8. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  9. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year? -- [New]
  10. What is the marks percentage required to get a government job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  12. Minimum percentage required to get into good colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Any exams required to be answered?
  13. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering
  17. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job?
  18. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
4th October 2011, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?

You have ample opportunities in terms of jobs as well as in terms of higher studies also after completing the B.Tech. It is you who have to decide on which area you should enter in to whether higher studies or jobs. In case of higher studies you can go in for the M.Tech, MBA etc. In case of jobs, you can attend the various competitive examinations which are conducted for entering in to various jobs in the government sector. Opportunities exist in areas of Railways, Telecom, Civil Service, Banks and companies such as SAIL, ISRO, NTPC, IOL etc. The minimum percentage which is specified normally for any job is around 55% but it may differ from one job to another also.
28th November 2011, 02:38 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?

Hi,
you can go take a job or go for higher studies.
for any job you should have minimum of 60%.
you can get jobs in IT sector or govt jobs like
JTO
DRDO
SSC
UPSC
State Public service examinations etc
if you wish to do higher studies then you can go for
MS
MBA
M.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?