13th May 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam for MBBS admission 2017-18 under COMEDK?

When will be the entrance examination for MBBS Admission 2017-18 under COMED K Quota in JNMC BELGAUM? Please tell me asap for MBBS Admission 2017-18.

Related Questions:
  1. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?
  2. Outside Karnataka students eligible for COMEDK exam? How much rank required to get admission in MBBS course?
  3. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka?
  4. Details of COMEDK MBBS course and fee structure of colleges?
  5. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  6. Will I get a seat in MBBS course after scoring 98 marks in COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When are the admissions starting for MBBS 2017? How can I apply for admission in a reputed College?
  8. What is the last date for MBBS entrance examination registration?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  10. Admission in MBBS for a candidate who has secured 112 marks in COMEDK?
  11. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
  12. Will I get admission in MBBS with 117 marks in COMEDK?
  13. Will I be able to get a good college after scoring 130 marks in COMEDK MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Can Kerala students appear for MBBS BDS entrance exam of COMEDK PGET? Date of sale of application form?
  15. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  16. How should I prepare for KIITEE 2017 MBBS/BDS exam?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in Medical college with 7500 rank in COMEDK?
  18. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
13th May 2017, 10:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam for MBBS admission 2017-18 under COMEDK?

The admission in different medical colleges of Karnataka will be done on basis of NEET score card. COMEDK will not be conducted for MBBS admission. NEET examination for 2017 has already been conducted. If you have not appeared for this exam then you need to wait for next year notification.

After Supreme Court order, NEET is single entrance exam for admission in MBBS and BDS courses of Central and State government medical colleges.
14th May 2017, 02:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam for MBBS admission 2017-18 under COMEDK?

As according to Supreme court verdict of 2016 there will be single NEET entrance examination for admission of candidates in medical courses in government and private colleges.

So, there will be no COMEDK entrance for admission in MBBS course. Candidates after qualifying in NEET will be eligible to get admission on its rank.

NEET 2017 is over as it was held on 7th May 2017. So, to appear for examination you have to wait for next year. For more details visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
14th May 2017, 08:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from a recognised university.

To get admission in any colleges or university in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

So, admission in any state government colleges will also be on NEET rank or score. There will be no COMED K for MBBS admission.

The examination for 2017 NEET was conducted on 07th May, so admission for 2017-18 will be started after declaration of result in June.
14th May 2017, 01:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of COMEDK is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. From 2017 this exam will be held for engineering and architectures courses.

To get admission in MBBS course in medical colleges of Karnataka, you need to apply for NEET 2018. NEET is conducted by CBSE.
14th May 2017, 05:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

As, there is single NEET entrance examination at national level will be conducted for admission in medical colleges and courses ( MBBS, BDS etc ).

NEET is conducted by CBSE. The 2017 next examination was over and so there will be no examination for admission in 2017-18 in COMED K.

If you have not applied for NEET you can wait for next year and only after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in course in any colleges. To get information about NEET examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
14th May 2017, 08:54 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

First thing I would like to let you know that from last year all state PMTs/CETs and AIPMT has been replaced by a common national level medical entrance examination known as NEET.

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for admission in MBBS/BDS degree course in any medical colleges across India except from AIIMS. Also for your information NEET 2017 was successfully held on 7th May 2017.

So as far as you are concerned about the important dates related to entrance examination COMED K then it is clear that now it is not held for admission in undergraduate medical degree course and so if you have not applied for NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination then you will have to wait till next year in order to pursue MBBS degree course..

For details about NEET you can refer to its official link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
14th May 2017, 10:47 PM
rachamallamanoj

The eligibility for MBBS exam admission under COMEDK are
1. You must pass 12th with biology, physics and chemistry from a recognised board.
2. You must get at least 50% marks in 12th.
3. You must have completed at least 17 years for getting admission.

For this exam students from all over India can apply. The application fee is 600 rupees.

The important dates for the MBBS exam 2017-18 are
1. Release of information brochure will be in the 2nd week of June, 2017
2. The online registration Starts from 3rd week of June, 2017
3. Last date for online registrations are 5th week of June, 2017
4. Declaration of merit list will be in the 5th week of June, 2017
5. 1st Round of Counselling will be held in 2nd week of July, 2017
6. 2nd Round of Counselling will be held in the 3rd week of July, 2017
14th May 2017, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The tentative dates of entrance exam for MBBS admission 2017-18 under COMEDK are given below.

=> Date of availability of application form: 23rd January, 2018

=> The last date for receipt of applications: 31st March, 2018

=> Date of Entrance Examination: 05th April, 2018

=> Date for release of the merit list: 30th April, 2018
15th May 2017, 03:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

COMEDK means Consortium of Medical Engineering Dental colleges of Karnataka. It has made clear that admission from session 2017-2018 in case of MBBS and BDS course will be done on basis of NEET rank.

NEET is conducted by CBSE for medical courses like MBBS and BDS. 2017 NEET has been conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?