12th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?

Sir, please tell me .How Much % i need in my graduation to appear in the exam for M.A in english literature.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?
  2. Percentage I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in english literature?
  3. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature?
  4. Percentage is required in graduation to appear in exam of M.A. English Literature?
  5. How much percentage is required in graduation to appear in MA English literature exam?
  6. Percentage needed in graduation to appear for exam of M.A in English Literature?
  7. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates? -- [New]
  8. What's the percentage requirement for B.Ed course? I've completed BA(English and literature) and secured 46.75% marks
  9. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  10. Percentage required in graduation to appear in M.A. English entrance exam?
  11. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  12. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  13. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  14. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  16. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  17. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
8th April 2015, 07:19 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: How much percentage do I need in my graduation to appear for M.A in English Literature?

There is no percentage criteria specified for pursuing M.A.

Eligibility Criteria for M.A.I Year:
Graduate in any discipline from any faculty of any university or any other recognized university as equivalent thereto.

A candidate for being eligible for admission to M.A. English will have to pass English proficiency test.

Eligibility Criteria for M.A. II Year:
For a student from this University - should have cleared first year in the same subject or has passed with admissible ATKT

M.A degree has good scope as a beginner you can seek employment in mass communication firms, research institutes, government agencies, entertainment and in public relation. you can work as a tourist guides in travel agencies or can be self-employed.

English graduates or post graduates candidates can work as a teacher in colleges, schools and in universities.
They can also offer training in English language by opening their own coaching institute or tutorial center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?