31st May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?

Hi, can I get transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college? If yes then tell me that how can I?

31st May 2017, 11:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?

If you want to transfer from Semi government Polytechnic College from Government Polytechnic College then you must have to contact the Dean of your college. you need to tell him a valid reason that why you want transfer. If they think it will be right decision then only they will issue transfer certificate. So do not try to make them fool and give only valid reason for your better future.
1st June 2017, 08:31 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?

No, it is not possible to transfer from semi government
polytechnic college to government polytechnic college. You can't transfer from one college to another college once, you have secured admission in polytechnic course. You need to pursue complete three years Polytechnic course from the same college to be eligible to get Polytechnic certificate, so, it is not possible to transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college.
25th October 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

My college is far away from my home, can I transfer my seat from government college banswara to government college bharatpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?