13th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?

i finish my 10th class in Andhra pradesh ( guntakal ), I am not received the Original Mark Sheet of the 10th class, the original mark sheet will be issued in the month of August.

Now I want to Join the Private Polytechnic in Tamilnadu. what is the procedure to join in the polytechnic, Somebody told to us first you collect the clearness certificate from tamil nadu governent. I do no please tell me the details of procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 Polytechnic colleges in Tamil Nadu for 10th student?
  2. Can I join Polytechnic after passing 10th? What is the procedure to join?
  3. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  4. Can I join as an SI in Kerala with a diploma certificate?
  5. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  6. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  7. Two years old 10th NIOS certificate is valid for admission in Polytechnic course?
  8. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  9. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  10. Procedure to join NASA after 10th?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  12. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board? -- [New]
  14. Can I give GATE Exam having a backlog in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  17. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
14th July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?

if i finish diploma in electronics and communication engineering can i eligible for SI examination??
18th October 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?

i am pass in sslc with 73%.i thout next study in poly technic.
8th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

can i join polytecnic after 10th
25th February 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finished 10th, 12th, diploma in mechanical engg., now i am trying PC. can i try to any high posting sir in tamil nadu police.
1st April 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

can i join polytechnic after 10 ? what is the procedure for joining polytechnic ?
18th September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i join polytechnic after b.a ? what is the procedure
for joining polytechnic ?
2nd December 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I lost my SSC marksheet of year 1988 passing I can I get duplicate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?