22nd June 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?

I am a graduated student from holkar science college indore and I have three options for post graduation in chemistry
1] SGSITS, Indore
2] Sagar university, Indore
3] DAVV university, Indore Which one is the best for M.Sc chemistry? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. Scope of Agriculture/Forestry/Horticultural courses?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of post graduation in Biotechnology?
  4. Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  5. Can I take Biology course in B.Ed after completion of graduation with Bio-Chemistry?
  6. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  7. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  8. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which subject I can choose for Ph.D after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?
  10. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  11. Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in petrochemical engineering after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  14. What should I choose between MA and MSc in future?
  15. Which career line should I choose after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry Honors?
  16. What to choose after completion of Biochemistry?
  17. What to choose between MSc in Chemistry and MCA after completing BSc Honors degree in Chemistry?
  18. Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc?
15th July 2017, 09:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?

M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years.

SGSITS, Indore stands for Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science. As per my knowledge, Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science is best for pursuing M.Sc chemistry course.

Shri Govindram Seksaria Kala Bhavan, is a public engineering institution located in Indore, India
. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: 23 Sir M. Visvesvaraya Marg, Vallabh Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003
Phone: 0731 254 8335
19th August 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college to choose in Indore for doing M.Sc Chemistry after completion of graduation?

B.Sc. geology cut off in holkar college indore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?