5th January 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?

I am doing bsc(h)chemistry from delhi university.I have secured 80% marks.I want to do msc .Which subject I should choose for doing msc and which universities and which colleges would be better for me.Also tell best university and college for this.

24th January 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?

I am a student of bsc chemistry. which line will be best for me in post graduate.?
21st May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?

I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology from kuvempu University. Now I want to continue my Masters in one of the German University. So please help me in which topic can I choose for Masters in Biotechnology?
14th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do msc [chemistry]. is it work in any job for usa. [email protected]
14th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top universities you can apply:-

University of Delhi
University of Mumbai
University of Pune
Bangalore University
University of Madras
Sikkim Manipal University
Anna University
Annamalai University
4th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc nonmedical . in which subject should i opt for msc?
28th January 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.ed and now i want do m.sc in distance which subject is better either maths or physics
6th May 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I complete my BAMS & now I want to do MSC for best carier..so please guide me in which subject I can do MSC?
5th January 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i can doing b.sc in pcm group i want to do m.sc but i have confusion .which is the best sub in m.sc and where is the most cvalue
19th June 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in zoology. Now I want to do msc.
So please suggest me that which subject will better for me and will have the best opportunity in future. Which subject have the more value.
Pls tell me
22nd June 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose for doing MSC either PCM or PCB I am in std 11now plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?