25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?

Sir/Mam, I get 87% in PCM and one language from UP board and OBC category. Can I get admission in BSc (computer science). Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  2. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  3. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i take admission after 12th science with PCM group only on basis of state board exam?
  5. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Can I take admission into B.Arch on the basis of 12th science through management quota in Pune City? I have scored 133 marks in PCM
  7. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  8. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  10. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  11. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  12. Is it possible to do B.Sc. in Computer Science after 3 years Diploma in EE?
  13. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  16. How much marks can we get in computer science in class 12th board exam?
  17. Can i get admission for degree FY(Computer science and engineering) in RIT college Islampur?
  18. Procedure ot get admission on the basis of marks obtained in CBSE board in DU?
25th June 2017, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?

Yes, you can apply for admission at any university of your choice. You have good enough marks to clear the cut off marks for admission at most of the colleges.

There is no need to worry about anything, just make sure you apply for admission on time. Admission will be most probably, on the basis of merit.
26th June 2017, 01:23 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc (computer science) on the basis of 87% marks in PCM from UP board?

You have scored quite good and that should help you get admission in B.Sc(CS) in a good college, however you will also have to appear for CET examination and clear it with at least the minimum cut-off marks.

Without having appeared and cleared the CET examination, you cannot get admission in the course you are looking for.
26th June 2017, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I get 87% in PCM and one language from UP board and OBC category. Can I get admission in BSc (computer science). Please tell me.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Sc in Computer Science.

If you have completed 12th standard with PCM or computer from a recognized board then you are eligible for admission in B.Sc in Computer Science.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?