26th June 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for courses abroad after completion of BCA?

What is the eligbility criteria to apply for course abroad after completion of BCA? What is the steps followed to ensure that we will get the admission? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the courses available to study in Abroad after completing BCA?
  4. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  5. Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode?
  6. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing courses abroad after completion of B.E?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing M.Pharm in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of BCA final year?
  10. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Can I do BCA and MCA arts stream abroad after completion of 12th standard in India? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad?
  13. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?
  14. Can I go for MS Degree in Abroad after completion of BCA? Which exams I have to prepare for to go for abroad?
  15. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  16. What are the requirements and eligibility for the following courses Masters in abroad?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
  18. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?
27th June 2017, 11:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for courses abroad after completion of BCA?

To be eligible to apply for admission to higher courses in Abroad after completion of your BCA course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
28th June 2017, 03:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for courses abroad after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligbility criteria to apply for course abroad after completion of BCA? What is the steps followed to ensure that we will get the admission? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of the BCA can study Master Degree (MS) in Computer Science in various abroad universities. For taking admission, candidates have to clear English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE. The GRE score is very useful for getting admission in various universities in abroad. TOEFL/IELTS is an English test which is mandatory for Indian students to study abroad. Candidates have to apply for admission, with various documents like a statement of purpose, resume, passport copy, bank statement etc. Candidates can also apply for admission through educational consultants.
29th June 2017, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for M.Sc course in Abroad.

But you should be qualify GRE examination.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
30th June 2017, 07:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for courses in Abroad after completion of your BCA course from a recognised college/ university, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities. After successful completion of online application admission process, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for it, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?