14th June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about amount required for admission through management quota?

can i please know the amount required for admission through management quota? and i also want to know that are there seats left to take admission through management quota?

Related Questions:
2nd March 2012, 01:53 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get information about amount required for admission through management quota?

Friend you didn't mention the name of college to know about the seat under management quota.
Every college have different fee structure.
so first mention the name of college with course name .Then I will provide you information
26th May 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about amount required for admission through management quota?

Can i please know the amount required for admission through management quota in BITS Goa for mechanical ??
18th June 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

is theere any seat under management quota in IIT for M.tech and if yes then how much?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?